Store Incharge / Clinic Incharge - Delhi (Kalkaji)
2 - 7 Yrs
JIVA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY LTD
Subscribe to Job Alerts
Area Of Interest:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Store / Clinic Incharge will be responsible for ensuring efficient, friendly and cordial reception service to the patients and others guests visiting the clinic.
1. Receive patients, visitors politely.
2. Ensure that day-to-day services / appointments are dealt efficiently
3. Ensure that the reception desk is well maintained
4. Coordination with the housekeeping staff to ensure that clinic premises is neat and hygienic factor is taken care inside the clinic.
5. To contribute to the development of the clinic and support the smooth functioning of the clinic
6. Responsible for sales target achievement (along with clinic doctors)
7. Managing the entire cash and billing of the clinic
8. Ensure that all the clinic process are complied with
9. Upselling and cross selling of products
10. Overall administration of the clinic.
1. A minimum of two years experience in customer service or Retail industry in the front end.
2. Customer interaction is must.
Store Incharge / Clinic Incharge
New Delhi, Delhi, India