Assistant Professor job vacancies in Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer on contract basis
No. of Posts
1. Assistant Professor in Zoology : 02
2. Assistant Professor in Mathematics : 02
3. Assistant Professor in Botany : 03
4. Assistant Professor in Chemistry : 01
5. Assistant Professor in Physics : 02
6. Assistant Professor in History : 02
7. Assistant Professor English : 02
8 Assistant Professor in Physical Education : 01
9. Assistant Professor in Education Pedagogy of (Maths- 1 , English-1, Biology-1, Social Science-1, Physical Science-1),ICT-2, Education-5 : 12
10. Assistant Professor in Extension Education (Hindi, Economics, Political Science) : 03 (01 post for each subject)
Qualifications : (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (Relaxable as per UGC rules in respect of reserved categories) (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii)Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the U.G.C. (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. Exemption of NET is permissible to the candidates who have -(1) obtained M.Phil Degree on or before 10th July 2009. (2) obtained Ph.D. Degree on or before 31m December 2009. (3) registered for Ph.D. on or before I Orn July 2009 and subsequently awarded the Ph.D. Degree. (iv)NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET in not conducted.
Desirable : (i) B.Ed./M.Ed. for all posts of Assistant Professors.
Age limit : As per UGC/ NCERT/ GOI norms