UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
-Implement, review and fine-tune the marketing strategies to escalate business volumes based on regional market needs
- Responsible for the Sales leadership for the business within the group including P&L, budgeting and reporting structure
- Develop and finalize the Annual Operating Plan (Revenue/Sales, Budget, manpower, etc.) and develop upon the future Sales targets based on the market trends
- Set clear volume targets and KPIs for his/her team and territories.
- Managing the Sales and distribution channel and guiding the sales force on the same
- Use field data for market to identify brand/pack gaps and partner with other stakeholders to develop area plans to drive shares
- Drive execution in the market as per the plan of audited unit/towns
- Ensuring Continual Growth in Current Markets & Creating expansion Opportunities in new markets
- Track competitor activity on a continuous basis and take action to counter competitor strategies
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members and providing necessary inputs
- Carry out coaching, mentoring and hand holding for the team members and develop upon their required skill set.