1) Assimilate New business/other data & convert it into meaningful reports and spot any anomalies.
2) Analyse reports to detect problems during data collection and help review data that has been collected.
3) Monitor data to look for trends and anomalies that might indicate abnormal behaviour.
4) In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings.
5) Develop graphs, reports, and presentations.
6) Perform basic statistical analyses for key reports.
7) Generate routine and ad hoc reports as required
Candidate should not have any educational gaps or employment gaps
Notice period: 15 days max
Candidates working on third party payroll cannot attend.
Open to work in extended shifts