We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and onboarding employees.
What does a Recruiter do
A successful recruiter will collaborate with company H.R. and S.P.O.C. on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure they attracts, hires and retains the best employees; while growing a strong talent pipeline.
· Strong in Sourcing and Screen resumes for potential candidates
· Ability to handle the situations based on the customer needs.
· Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
· Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
· Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
· Manage full cycle recruiting process for our client open roles, working to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
· 0.6-3 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
· Passionate about hiring and able to speak about our services and requirements.
· Excellent track record of target based hiring
· Motived and self-driven
· Experience recruiting candidates in linked- in, other Social media portals is a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision-making and negotiating skills
Work Location: Chennai, Nungambakkam
How to apply:
Send your CV along with cover letter to email@example.com.