The Junior Engineer position will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you ll do
- Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics Ensure timely generation and circulation of reports / dashboards.
- Train new and existing team members on an ongoing basis on relevant tools or topics.
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Here is some of what you ll need (required)
1. Working Knowledge in EMS
2. Knowledge in Pick and Place / AOI/ SPI/ FPT/ 5DX Programming
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Knowledge in FMEA
6. Cad-cam and BOM application Knowledge
7. Knowledge in MSS Valor and Machine Programming would be an added advantage