Engineering Services Dept . . in API Division -R&D Center.
Job Description : Engineering Documentation
Qualification : Diploma / B-tech (Mechanical)
Experience: 5 to 8 years
1. Responsible for Engineering Services Department cGMP activities like Equipment Qualifications.
a). User Requirement Specification.
b). Technical Requirement specification.
c). Equipment Design Qualification.
d). Factory Acceptance Test.
e). Site Acceptance Test.
f). Equipment Installation Qualification.
g). Equipment Operational Qualification.
h). Equipment Performance Qualification.
2. Responsible for Engineering Services Department all Documents preparation.
3. Responsible for Engineering Services Department all Drawings preparation.
4. Responsible for performance qualification of air handling units.
5. Preparation of annual schedules like preventive maintenance, calibration of instruments, Validation, Equipment Re-Qualification Schedules.
6. Responsible for Instrumentation calibration activities.
7. Maintain log books and online documentation related engineering services department.
8. Autocad drawings preparation .
1. ITI - ELECTRICIAN - with 0 - 1 year experience
2. ITI - FITTER with 0 - 2 years experience
3. Diploma in Mechanical - with 0 - 1 year experience
4. Engineering Documentation experience 5 to 7 years with Diploma / B-Tech in Mechanical
5. R O + EDI purified water system operating purpose with experience 2 - 4 years experience