1. Purchase planning.
2. Executing store purchases.
3. Cost evaluation ( NBC )
4. Costing of bicycle (B.O.M)
5. Negotiations on pricing with vendors.
6. Project in charge for CII activities.
7. Make Key Indicators for the Company.
8. Introduce MIS & DAR.
9. Crucial cost saved per bicycle for life ( Kaizens )
10. Involvement in Trade Mark Registration.
11. Looking after all Advertisement purchase:-
(i) Showroom branding,
(ii) Organizing Exhibitions
(iii) Organizing Annual Dealer meets
(iv) All advertisement materials.
12. Looking after all the insurances of company like:-
(i) Transit insurances
(ii) Machinery breakdown insurances.
(iii) Fire & burglary insurance.
(iv) Personal vehicle & commercial vehicle insurance.
(v) Personal health insurance.
(vi) Mediclaim insurance.
(vii) House hold insurance.
(viii) Import export insurance.
(ix) Personal transit insurances.
13. SAP implementation core team member for purchase dept.
14. Undertook SAP training regarding purchasing (Material Management)
15. Master data
11.1 Material master data
11.2 Vendor master data
11.3 Purchase info record
11.4 Source list
16. Purchasing process in SAP
12.1. Purchase Requisition.
12.2. Purchase Order. (Capital PO, Service PO, General PO, One time job PO)
12.3. Goods Receipt.
12.4. Invoice verification.
17. Plant analysis conducted for enhancing the production process & work flow which included
17.1 Cycle time for process.
17.2 Changeover time for process
17.3 list of tools
17.4 Jig fixtures
17.5 List of equipments
17.6 List of products
17.7 Products process matrix
17.8 Lead over time in each process
17.9 Material travel distance
17.10 Actual value added time in each process
17.11 No. of operators process wise
17.12 TACT time
17.13 Inventory requirement in each process &
17.14 Flow Space utilization.