OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
· Manage channel partner business on daily basis by visiting points of sales within a defined territory and meeting all concerned personnel to generate the targeted business.
· Build excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at point of sales and fulfil all sales and service related requirements at the assigned Branches.
· Do personal and telephonic interactions with existing channel partner relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers Credit Life cover.
· Do personal and telephonic interactions with borrowers for channel partners as facilitation/ support to Branch personnel.
· Handle/ resolve queries from relationships efficiently on daily basis.
· Preparing/ collating weekly reports on the outcome of interactions with the relationships for submission to concerned personnel.
· Preparing reports/sharing of conversion results with NRMs/RRMs on fortnightly basis.
· Maintaining and executing permanent journey plan for effective client coverage.
· Managing branch audit and conducting preliminary training on products, process, and process documentation for branch personnel.
· Good oral /written communication in English.
· Willing to travel to different branch locations in the city.
· Ability to understand and interpret data for data analysis.
· Ability to manage IT applications for data management