Management Trainee – Tech (Urban Planning) job vacancies in Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
No. of Post : 01
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Civil branch of Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PH candidates, it is 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University / Institute. With Master Degree in Urban Planning
Grade : E-0
Training, Placement & Remuneration : Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of two years. During first year of training they shall be paid monthly stipend of Rs. 16400/- plus Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA),as per the rules. On successful completion of the first year of training, they shall be placed in the scale of pay of Rs. 16400 – 40,400/- (E1) with basic pay of Rs. 16,900/-
Age Limit : 29 Years as on 01.11.2018
For General and OBC (NCL) : Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only
Fee Exemption : For Internal, SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates
Selection Procedure : Selection will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by interview of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that. Final selection panel shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 80% for written test marks and 20% for personal interview marks of the short listed candidates.
How to apply:-
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 01.12.2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 15.12.2018.
1. Online Registration Start Date : 01.12.2018 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Online Registration Closing Date : 15.12.2018 (17.00 Hrs)
3. Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only) : 17.12.2018 (17.00 Hrs)
4. Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) : 17.12.2018 (17.00 Hrs)
5. Availability of Call Letter on website : 10-15 days before the date of Interview/Written Test
6. Tentative Date of Interview/Written Test : Will be notified on website