Position - ART DIRECTOR
1. Ability to create designs with Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography in alignment with Clients brief and promotional objectives.
2. Create most appropriate design while a unique and captivating image is created to attract customers, follows the latest trends within the industry.
3. Generate clear ideas and concepts with copywriter.
4. Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience and industry trends.
5. Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
6. Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions. Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
7. Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media. Working with other members to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
8. Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
9. Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
10. Speak with clients to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign. Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
11. Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
12. Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished campaign within those parameters.
13. Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
2.1. Core skill and knowledge :
1. Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
2. Adaptable And quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for MotivAction, As well as our multiple clients.
2.2.Functional skill and knowledge:
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Domain Knowledge
3. Process Oriented
2.3.Behavioral/Leadership skill and knowledge:
1. Right Attitude
2. Interpersonal Skills
3. Key Interfaces / Relationships
AMs, Visualizer, Designer and Creative Head
4. Dimensions of Role
4.2 People Managed
Computer & design software and hardware
5. General Profile
5.1 Academic Background
Graduate, Diploma in Designing
5.2 Experience Range
5-10 years of relevant experience (flexible