Greetings from Genpact!
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they doon a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Looking for Pashto Language Specialist for Genpact Hyderabad Location
Interested candidate should forward their CV toSashi.firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query reach out @ 6262946076
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate
1. Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
2. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
3. Problem solving/critical thinking skills
4. Attention to detail and unbiased decision making ability
1. Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
2. Provide resolution within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
3. Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues timely
4. Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
5. Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
6. Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
Preferred qualifications :
1. Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
2. Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
3. Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
4. Should be able to Read and Speak Pashto in a fluent manner
5. Should have moderate English speaking skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.